This workshop practically demonstrates how a productivity & collaboration environment, office phones, integrated ERP, Sales, CRM, PM, BI / Analytics and other tools can be setup within the Cloud in a single day to get your business started. The course includes:
Part 1. Building a foundation for Productivity & Collaboration
- Introducing the Google Apps for Business Suite - Docs, Spreadsheet, Presentation and more.
- Setting up a custom domain with web, mail and user services
- Security and governance in a Google App Environment
- Groups, shared calendars, workspaces and other resources.
- Site & media essentials
- Monetization, advertising, online sales & payment collection
- Advanced tools, analytics and integration
- Reporting & dashboards
- Smartphone / Tablet integration and remote policy management
- Cloud based voice communication systems
- Conferencing applications
Part 2 – Cloud Business Application Integration
- Integration & security essentials, 3rd party authentication, single sign-on, OAuth and OpenID.
- Marketplace application examples - setup & walkthrough
- Cloud CRM & Social Media Monitoring
- Sales & Campaign Management
- ERP - Invoicing, Payments, Accounts & Project Management
Part 3 - Roundup
- Development / extension toolsets (Optional)
- Backup & data management strategies
- Advanced & Enterprise deployment strategies
- User & Operations Support Strategies